Posting ID : A1068512805
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Real Estate By Owner
Address: 30831 Cove Rd. Tavares 32778
Large 6 bedroom/4.5 bath family home on a canal with boat access to beautiful Lake Harris. This 4000 square foot house includes a full mother-in-law suite (living room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom, bathroom), great office space for those who work at home, sunroom, upstairs greatroom with tropical treetop view, walk-in pantry and so much more.
This house will soon be listed by a real estate agent, but for a few short weeks is for sale by owner. During this period, we can offer a substantially reduced price due to lack of sales commissions. Come buy now for just $275,000 ---- $30k less than the price will be when listed on MLS.
Here are the features:
* Full mother-in-law suite with private exterior entrance
* All bedrooms generous to oversized, no 'closet bedrooms'
* Oversized double garage, plenty of workshop space
* Fresh paint inside and out
* Block boathouse and boat slip with navigable canal access to Lake Harris
* Huge common areas on both floors, and large walled concrete patio--super for indoor/outdoor entertaining
* Mature low-maintenance landscaping with majestic cypress trees and fruit-bearing tropicals
* Real hardwood parquet floors in most of downstairs
* Established secluded neighborhood, no through traffic
* Fenced raised-bed vegetable garden
* Canal-fed multiple zone irrigation system
* Highly energy efficient with three AC zones, whole house fan and power attic fan
* Roomy eat-in cook's kitchen with gas stove, large island --- brand new suite of stainless steel appliances will be installed in a few weeks!
* Native stone fireplace in living room, built-in bookcases in upstairs great room
* No HOA (voluntary $15 per year funds neighborhood potlucks)
* Large laundry room with walk-in linen closet and folding table
* Community water system --super low water rates
* Owner may consider financing for qualified buyer
Come take a look at the house on Friday or Saturday 8-3 when we are hosting an estate sale on the premises (see our other ad). If you like what you see, make an appointment with Allan for a full tour.