Posting ID : A1068511965
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Motorcycles Scooters By Owner
2004 Honda CBR600rr
- 21000 miles
- new battery put in 3 weeks ago
- recently installed shorty clutch/brake levers
- no leaks!
- runs strong
- aftermarket WRP pipe
- integrated turn signals
- sits relatively lower than other bikes in my opinion
- everything works!(lights, fan kicks in at 220 degrees F, blinkers, etc.)
- oil was changed 500 miles ago
- clean title
- FI light was on because I had to change the O2 sensor so I did. I recently put in a used O2 sensor that I bought online but the FI light still blinks for the O2 sensor(2 long, 4 short). Nevertheless, I still get 32-35 mpg which means the O2 sensor barely changes anything but low speed emissions.
- I'm the second owner, last owner said he dropped the bike at a low speed which explains the left fairing scratches. All the fairings were replaced with new plastics before the drop(He also gave me the old ones). The drop never caused any mechanical problems, just cosmetic which is why it still runs very strong.
- will need a new front tire soon
I love this bike but sadly have to let her go due to school expenses. Call/text if interested. No test rides without all cash in hand. $3200 7o24984175