Posting ID : A1068511738
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
AGWraps in Great Bridge is growing quickly and looking for a dependable person to fill an opening as Production Assistant! AGWraps specializes in vehicle wraps as well as other types of wraps and graphics, signs, banners, canvas prints, and more.
Production Assistant duties include:
- Maintaining shop cleanliness and organization
- Removing graphics from vehicles and removing and cleaning glue from vehicles
- Prepping vehicles for graphics/wrap installations, minor bodywork such as sanding surfaces smooth
- Removing vehicle parts and replacing before/after wrapping
- Fabricating signs, banners, canvases, etc.
- Installation of signs and graphics, on-site and in-shop -- Digging holes, erecting signs level and plumb
- Assisting in shop installations of all types
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have a functioning smartphone with calling, photo, and GPS capability
- Must be able to represent our company in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Must be able to read a tape measure (this is absolute, you will be tested)
- Must be able to follow simple instructions
- Must show initiative and motivation in carrying out duties
- Must be able to perform physical tasks throughout the workday
- Must be comfortable and familiar with shop tools, power tools, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and build upon it!
- Must be willing to work hard and advance in the company! We prefer to promote from within!
- Experience with auto mechanics, auto body repair and maintenance, wall coverings, general construction
- Experience in construction, fabrication, production, and any other related field using tools and instructions
- Starting pay is $10-$12 per hour, depending on experience and work performance
AGWraps is a fast-paced shop that prides itself on quality and innovation. Our team is highly dedicated and motivated, and we only look to bring like-minded workers onto our team! We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and has initiative in his/her duties! At AGWraps, we like to have fun with our work and offer a fun atmosphere and active work environment with a friendly staff. We have plenty of chances for overtime and advancement for the right individuals. As Production Assistant, you will eventually qualify for bonus incentive programs after a trial period.
Experience in the field is not required, and we are willing to train the right individual who shows dedication! Our pay is competitive, even during training for the right people. Come stop by the shop and prove to us that you have what it takes to make it in this awesome field!
Because we like to meet our applicants, we only accept resumes and applications in person, at our shop in Great Bridge, Chesapeake. Please stop by between 10am and 4pm to fill out an application and meet our staff! No emails or phone calls about this job or any job opening will be accepted. If you are not able to see us during these times, please call to arrange an appointment to meet and we will try to accommodate you!
112 Wayne Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23320
(Behind the CHKD Thrift Store on Battlefield Blvd)