Posting ID : A1068511461
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Atvs Utvs Snowmobiles By Owner
1998 Ski-Doo Formula Z 670 Mechanically perfect and Runs great! Has lots of power and is fast! Starts on the first or second pull.
I have replaced nearly everything that could break on this sled. Below is a list of what I've fixed or replaced.
* Engine has been completely rebuilt. The crankshaft had new bearings professionally installed by Crankshaft Services out of Baxter. I put new pistons and rings in it, also. The engine was then pressure checked to ensure that it would not run lean and burn up.
* New spark plugs.
* New belt.
* New stator.
* New Pilot 5.7 skis.
* Rebuilt clutch with performance springs put in it. Done by Northwood in Aikin (Ski-Doo dealer)
* New bearings and seals in the gearbox.
* Rotary valve has the performance disk installed.
* New Ryde FX gas shocks in the rear suspension.
* Most of the boggie wheels in the suspension have been replaced.
* All new bearings in the suspension.
* New hyfaxes.
* New headlight bulb that is much brighter than stock.
The seat has some cracks in it, and the hood has two small cracks in it under the windshield. Looks great though. This sled has been gone through from top to bottem. Also, it is licensed through 2016 (note that in the pictures I don't have the 2016 stickers on, yet).
It's ready for snow! $1800 cash. (Located in Crosslake, MN)