Posting ID : A1068511366
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Commercial By Dealer
Shipping Containers are ideal for secure, long-term storage. If you are in the market for a shipping container, let me offer some advice to help you.
First, determine the size you want. Containers are usually 20, 40 and 40HC. There are more sizes and configurations, but these are most common.
Then, decide what condition you need. Keep in mind the function, price, grades and appearance. Secure storage for your hunting land may have different needs than a small business owner that desires storage for excess inventory.
We provide all these choices:
- New/One Trip Shipping Containers - are used only once. All containers are manufactured in China. New units are loaded and shipped one time. These units will show minor signs of use - 1-2% surface rust, some scratches, minor dents, forklift tire marks on floors. These units are considered new in our industry. A new unit will last more than 20 years for storage and are also good to ship. New units are most often 20, 40, 40 HC in gray or tan. There are other configurations and sizes sometimes available. We keep one trip units in stock.
- Weather Proof - used for over ten years. Will have original paint and markings, with surface rust, dents and dings all over. These containers should have doors which open and close, but doors may be firm. These shipping containers are often patched, sealed and reused for cargo. The floors will be in good order, with no holes.
- Cargo Worthy - used, but good to ship. These are similar to wind and water tight units, but will pass inspection to ship. A cargo worthy unit may or may not look better than wind or water tight. It will pass inspection by a marine surveyor. It is a structurally sound unit that is appropriate for shipping cargo. If you are shipping cargo, using forklift inside or storing very heavy items, then a cargo worthy unit is the way to go.
- Refurbished - used, wind and water tight. These containers are weather tight to start. We eliminate surface rust, acid pressure wash exterior, prime the exterior, coat exterior twice with industrial enamel paint and coat interior with a light gray industrial enamel paint. These are used containers, but look great when washed, primed and painted. Custom colors are available.
- Modified Shipping Containers - can be used or new, depending on your needs. We add roll up doors, steel man doors, windows, ac units and more. We have supplied custom storage containers for 20 years.
A typical purchasing experience with our company:
A client will visit or call. We evaluate the purpose of the shipping container. The order is placed. The unit is typically delivered within a few days (unless wet offroad or custom/modified units). Payment is made at the time of order or upon delivery (please ask). Most orders are handled in 1 or 2 phone calls in less than 15 to 20 minutes - it's simple!
Get in touch with us for an honest quote and excellent advice.