Posting ID : A1068511157
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Photo Video By Dealer
This is your go-anywhere, do-anything lightweight dSLR film rig. I built this rig over about three years out of parts from FOTGA, Lanparte, Smallrig, Manfrotto, and other manufacturers. It is approximately $1500 worth of parts, but I am looking to invest in a Sony PMW or Panasonic AC style camera instead so I'll take a hit on this rig. It is in near-mint condition, has seen very little use.
It can support audio, monitoring, lighting, and more through the use of the included railblocks and friction arms, some of which are pictured here. It was built around the use of a body with a battery grip attached, something most pre-built rigs cannot accommodate.
- Fotga DP500 and DP3000 series parts - All thumbscrews upgraded to metal / most are ratcheting
- Fotga swing-away matte box with one fixed and one rotating filter, French flags
- Ikan Rails, Smallrig Railblocks, tripod plate
- Two friction arms and one shoe mount
- Lanparte shoulder pad (Fits Lanparte's Anton Bauer battery mount)
- Three 3lb milled aluminum counterweights
- Manfrotto RC2 quick release system
This is a super strong rig that will stand up to anything, as well as impressing your clients without breaking your back. Let me know if you're interested!
Search for NOVEL NETWORKS to find our other listings, or click on "More ads by this user" on the right -- we have a wide variety of computer equipment for sale!