Posting ID : A1068511105
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Calling all beauty junkies!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A prominent Beauty Public Relations agency is seeking a dynamic, organized and resourceful full-time intern to join our team. We are looking for applicants that are organized and efficient and have past internship experience in the public relations/communications field. For a successful candidate there may be opportunity for growth!
SUMMARY OF AGENCY:
Are you seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity in beauty public relations? Are you a highly motivated, energetic multi-tasker? We are seeking a sharp, polished, articulate individual to provide support for our team members. We represent some of the biggest beauty brands in the industry and provide an array of services including Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning & Management.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Writing press releases, fact sheets and collateral materials
- Participating in brainstorm meetings
- Assisting with event planning and logistics
- Copying, distributing, and filing clippings/placements
- Updating database/ media lists
- Coordinating mailings and daily package delivery
This ENERGETIC, CREATIVE AND SELF MOTIVATED candidate will:
- Work successfully in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Work in cooperation with other team members as well as independently
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly motivated; a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Operate under strict deadlines and high levels of confidentiality
- Be computer and internet savvy
- Have a college degree and relevant public relations experience
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP: 6 months
Please submit resume for consideration! Please note, you must be available full-time, M-F and be a college graduate.
Hiring Organization: Rpr Marketing Communications Hiring Organization: Rpr Marketing Communications Hiring Organization: Rpr Marketing Communications Hiring Organization: Rpr Marketing Communications Hiring Organization: Rpr Marketing Communications