Posting ID : A1068510549
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Sunrise Senior Living of Hunter Mill is hosting an interview day September, 9th at 10:30AM and is looking to hire a Full-Time Housekeeper, Assisted Living Care Manager, Reminiscence Care Manager and a Medical Technician. If you are interested in attending this interview day please contact Sunrise Senior Living for more information. Full Time Housekeeper
Responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Sunrise's quality standards. Such responsibilities include:Maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition. Collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry. Properly sorting, washing and drying linens following the approved laundry procedures. Responsible for trash collection and removal and maintaining trash receptacles and collection areas in a clean, sanitary manner. Assists Care Givers and Department Leaders with resident care when requested.
Requirements: Desire to work with seniors. High School diploma / GED preferred. Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment. Ability to handle multiple priorities. Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and competent in organizational, time management skills. Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills. Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrates initiative. Assisted Living Care Manager/CNA
The Designated Nursing Assistant / Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) is responsible for providing direct resident care including nursing/clinical care, personal, nutritional and restorative care in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate.
You will be responsible for a designated group of residents and operate in direct support of the Sunrise Mission "To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors". You will partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs and maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident. You will also assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available.
Requirements:Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.High School Degree / GED required.Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors.Ability to handle multiple priorities.Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation.Competent in organizational, time management skills.Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times.Reminiscence Care Manager
As a designated care provider at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.Medication Care Manager
In this key role you will be responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe and organized manner. A summary of responsibilities include but not limited to administration of medications, documentation of medication administration and resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.Requirements: High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.Medication Management certified.Must be at least 18 years of age. Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors. You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding.