Posting ID : A1068510023
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Event Gigs
Do you love dogs? Do you have sales experience? This may be the perfect for you! Work in a pet-friendly environment representing a premium line of dog food to customers who really care about their dogs. This is an ongoing independent contractor position, looking for a person to serve as a brand ambassador starting in August who can continue through the rest of the year.
These are sales demos, where you'll be selling premium brand dog food and treats off the shelves. There is a sales goal for the demos, so sales experience is a must!
Events will be on weekends with some Tuesday and Friday evening availability. Events are 4 hours long, and in a national chain pet store in two locations; one in Glen Burnie and one in Catonsville. The Glen Burnie location has 2 demos per month, and the Catonsville location has 2 demos per month for a total of 4 demos. The locations are clustered together and must be worked by the same person. The pay is $60 per demo, for a total of $240 a month for weekend work.
We expect you to have the following:
- A reliable car (we'll supply you with a demo kit that is too large for public transportation)
- Physically able to continuously walk and stand for 4 hours
- Physically able to lift a 30 pound bag of dog food
- Able to pass a background check
- A social personality and enjoy interacting with people and dogs
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet and a smart phone
- Experience in sales
- The ability to schedule up to 2 months in advance
Bonus points for:
- Good knowledge of dog breeds
- Experience with Independent Contractor 1099 work
- Experience exceeding a set sales quota
$60 per four hour event as an Independent Contractor (1099)
Reply to this posting with a resume with contact information, and a recent photo OR apply directly on our website, http://flairevents.org -- click on "Opportunities" and then hover over "Work Categories" and select "Dog Food Events."