Posting ID : A1068509204
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Systems Networking
Only the best troubleshooting techs need apply. Description of work:
* Break/Fix work on computers, replace parts, work on hardware, troubleshoot software
* Assist customers via remote support with computer issues
* Travel to client's place of business and give computer support and end-user assistance
* Provide network, server and system administration assistance
* Have extensive knowledge in Windows OS and Microsoft applications.
(Will train on some systems and software.)
NOW CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS
Candidate should be:
* Experienced service technician with expert knowledge in computer repair(At least 2 years experience)
* Experienced in working with clients to solve their computer issues and give instruction
* Experience with computer networking and ability to solve networking issues
Ideal candidate will have experience in diagnosing computer issues, troubleshooting Microsoft programs including Office, and understand networking concepts. QuickBooks knowledge and/or ACT! Contact Database software knowledge a plus.
Ability to cable not required but definitely a plus. Must be willing to learn this.
Hours: Full time. (90 days work review for Full time)
High school diploma or equivalent. At least 2 years experience working with computer and IT support company.
CompTia A+ Certified
CompTia Net+ Certified
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge in PC operation, troubleshooting, hardware and software.
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening skills.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
* Excellent documentation skills a must - Daily
* Skill strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
* Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical computer-related issues.
* Ability to handle calls and e-mails.
* Ability to maintain regular attendance.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Compensation: $13 to $18/hr based on skills
Location: Austin, TX and surrounding metro area
Mileage reimbursements, phone
This is a full time job.
To be considered please include your current resume, salary requirements, and why you would be a great fit for our organization.