Posting ID : A1068508102
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Education Teaching
Safe N Sound Swimming is currently hiring positive, professional, and energetic swim instructors and lifeguards for our fun, respected, and growing family-owned business. Safe N Sound Swimming is an awesome place to work, and you will be doing something truly important -- teaching kids life-saving swimming and safety skills.
All of our swimming lessons private and year-round. Our program does not have sessions, meaning that you will have a consistent work schedule and can count on working your assigned hours every week.
We provide training for all instructors, regardless of prior experience, to ensure we are delivering consistently high quality instruction with every lesson. We currently have swim instructor shifts available any day Monday-Friday 3-7:30pm, and various times on Saturdays. Lifeguard hours vary. Our starting wage is $12-14 per hour.
We are looking for:
- Prior experience is preferred but not required: bring the right attitude
- Enthusiasm and sensitivity for children ages 2-10
- Maturity to deal with very demanding, well-intentioned parents
- Interest in aquatics, swimming, health and well-being
- Basic swim skills a necessity, such as ability to demonstrate all standard strokes
- Dedication to safety and the students: these are the most important parts of our business
- Be punctual, polished & reliable
Please use the following link to apply for this position on our website, which includes a resume upload. We will contact you to set a phone interview before meeting with us in person. We have positions open immediately, so apply now if this sounds like the job for you! Feel free to call the given phone number with questions.