Posting ID : A1068507114
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Room Share Wanted
I'm most likely moving to Uptown in early November, and potentially need a roommate for an apartment. I currently live in North Dallas (close to Plano). My buddy is looking for a job down here, but is having trouble finding one. Outweighing my options as it approaches.
- Graduated from Penn State University in 2013.
- Occupation: Outside Sales.
- Enjoy playing Golf, Tennis, Working Out, watching all types of sports, etc...
- I focus on my job during the week, as I'm extremely busy. I have a group of buddies I hang out with on the weekends that live in Uptown. I enjoy going out and having fun, and staying professional when needed.
- I'm very easy to get along with, and am respectable of others belongings.
In a roommate:
- Doesn't need to be a neat freak, but definitely not a slob.
- Steady job.
- Willing to negotiate on splitting bills.
- No pets.
Please contact me via email if you may be interested in moving to Uptown and need a roommate. We can discuss living arrangements, personality questions, and any other topics that present themselves. Thanks.