Posting ID : A1068506278
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
LEAD HVAC MECHANIC!!!
Responsible for planning, scheduling, and inspecting work that is performed on pneumatic equipment and controls, refrigeration, and HVAC systems.
Capable of supervising, overseeing, and inspecting work performed; to include service calls, maintenance repairs, preventive maintenance, and RWA's; as related to all the HVAC equipment systems as outlined in this requirement.
This includes cooling, heating, reheating, preheating and humidity, electronic, electrical and pneumatic instruments and controls.
Oversees maintenance, diagnostic testing overhauling, installation, and effects repairs on a large variety of types extremely sophisticated refrigeration, dehumidification, air-conditioning, ventilation and heating systems equipment.
Responsible for scheduling, planning, supervising, and inspecting work performed throughout numerous computer rooms, laboratories and food storage facilities.
He/she inspects work, during installation and upon final completion, with conformance to standards.
In addition, to having the ability to research and explain specifications, making recommendations for installation requirements in assuring proper function of equipment and performs other duties as required or directed by Management.
Qualifications of Lead HVAC Mechanic:
* Must possess a minimum of four (4) years of continuous HVAC experience, one of which must have been in a supervisory position of at least four (4) persons.
* Have the experience with 1800-2000 ton unit exposure.
* He/she must possess universal CFC Certification.
* Have the ability to read, interpret, and explain blueprints, schematics and manufacturer's instruction.
* He/she must possess basic computer and good communication skills.
* Knowledgeable of theory related to HVAC Systems, Controls, and pneumatic controls for capability of planning, scheduling, and inspecting work, to include electronic circuitry, pneumatic and electronic control systems.
* Familiar with of other trades, to include sheet metal; fire dampers, zone control, air flow volume and velocity and damper linkages.
* Plumbing; water and steam supply, drainage, gravity systems, condensation, water make up evaporation and human protection systems.
* Electric; circuit breakers, relays, solenoids, transformers, timers, electromagnetic contactors, vacuum tubes, motors and motor controls and overload protection devices.
* Must also possess experience in the plumbing trade sufficient to perform plumbing services at the building.
*nMust be eligible for a Government Security Clearance is as required for this contract.
Physical Effort and Working Conditions:
Oversees the work completed in making repairs and installations around energized equipment, in dirty and dimly lit areas, ranging from very hot to cold temperatures.
Inspects, and sometimes works hands-on with systems and equipment in hard to reach places requiring standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, climbing and working in tight and uncomfortable positions.
May be required to lift, carry, and set up equipment that weighs up to twenty (20) pounds.
Occasionally, may lift and carry items that weigh over fifty (50) pounds.
he work is done inside and outside, and could be noisy, dirty, dusty and greasy.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Belinda Chavira : 915-777-4773