Posting ID : A1068506066
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
Multi-regional property management company is seeking an experienced Property Manager for an apartment community in Athens GA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all on-site operations and achieving established financial and operation objectives. Applicants should be multi-skilled, a self starter and a strong leader with excellent communication skills.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Marketing & Leasing
* Leading and managing a team
* Overseeing Maintenance and maintaining community appearance
* Customer service and resident interaction
* Minimum 3 years experience in Property Management
* Computer Literate: Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Onesite Property Management Software a plus
* Ability to read, interpret and analyze financial statements including Monthly Budget Comparison, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
* Ability to read, interpret and analyze trend reports
* Ability to think strategically, plan and monitor results
* Possess a sense of urgency and accountability
* Competitive salary
* Paid PTO
* Benefits package offered: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, and 401k.