Posting ID : A1068505511
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Security
Security Positions (New Jersey Area)
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions. calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Basic computer skills, Lifting, Creating and editing Microsoft Word and Excel files.
Locations: New Jersey
Sora License Required