Posting ID : A1068504676
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Food Service Wroker - FT positions / Grow you career with us!
Seattle Pacific Unviersity, Gwinn Commons Dining Hall
Fast paced work, setting up food stations, serving food, restocking stations and cleaning area for meal services.
Shift: M-F, day and evening positions
Wage: $11-13 DOE
- Serves food to customers using proper rules of etiquette
- Assists in cleaning and resetting food stations in dining hall
- May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly store food
- Sets up employees work stations
- Maintains the food safety practices in all areas
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations
- Interacts with customers on a daily basis
Elicit and listen to feedback from customers, including customer surveys; maintain client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager/supervisor; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures (e.g., safety and security, food handling); ensure uniform/dress code and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect the privacy and security of customers and coworkers; support workplace diversity initiatives. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality, cleaning, and maintenance expectations and standards; work with customer to ensure satisfaction.