Posting ID : A1068504669
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Are you a creative and analytical? A go-getter who's always up for learning new things? Are you obsessed with ROI? Do you want to work side-by-side with a smart and fun team, awesome entrepreneurs, and exciting up-and-coming startups across the U.S.?
If so, you may be the Marketing Manager we're looking for to join the Early Growth Financial Services team as we pursue our vision of helping small businesses everywhere to better manage their companies' finances. We take on the administrative headaches of running a small business so that entrepreneurs can do what they do best -- focus on building incredible products and services!
We are seeking a strong marketing generalist who will help drive leads, support our sales team, and continually build and reinforce the EGFS brand.
- Work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer and Business Development team to create and execute on marketing campaigns that will drive and support lead generation and brand awareness
- Plan, execute, and manage marketing events across our markets as we continue to establish ourselves as thought-leaders within startup communities nationwide.
- Expand EGFS's social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Quora.
- Manage extensive library of marketing content: blog, presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Manage external resources, such as writers, developers, etc.
- Identify and track marketing metrics for continuous improvement
- Day-to-day marketing activities on an as-needed basis -- whatever it takes to support our fantastic sales team and spread the gospel of the EGFS brand!
- 2+ years of marketing experience, particularly within B2B
- Strategic marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to connect with an audience of brilliant startup founders
- Strong project manager
- Social media savvy, with experience with social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability and willingness to "get it done!"
- Great sense of humor and a passion for startups!
Bonus points for:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with CRM systems
- Startup experience
- Finance background
Early Growth Financial Services (EGFS) is an outsourced financial services firm that provides accounting, CFO, strategic finance, tax, and valuation services and support to small to mid-sized companies at every stage of the development process. EGFS currently supports 10-15% of all venture-backed companies in the US. With on-the-ground operations in 9 markets -- from Silicon Valley to Chicago to NYC -- EGFS supports the finance function for 500+ clients including TechShop, Indiegogo, OUYA, ZenDesk, Klout, RocketSpace, Open ERP, and more! EGFS earned the #13 spot in Silicon Valley Business Journal's 2014 Fast Private Award, the #797 spot on the Inc. 5000 for 2014, and the #3 spot in the Inc. 5000 for fastest growing company in San Jose. We are growing and looking for talented, driven people to grow with us!