Posting ID : A1068504642
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
We have a position available for a caregiver for 12-Hour Shifts or Daily/Live-In Shifts (days are flexible), to work in our newly expanded and remodeled home. There is a designated, private caregiver bedroom/sleeping quarters.
We are an Adult Family Home, located in Kent, WA. We pride ourselves in providing professional, compassionate care to our clients, and enable our caregivers to do so by providing them with support, empathy, and flexibility. Come work for your home away from home!
* Current Home Care Aide or CNA license.
UPON HIRE, MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
* Able to pass a State background check and National FBI Fingerprint check (Background check must be passed immediately upon hire)
* CPR/First Aid certificate
* Food Handler's Permit
* Two-step TB test (and will need a new one-step test upon hire).
* Dementia Specialty training
* Mental Health Specialty training
*Nurse Delegation and Nurse Delegation Diabetes certificate.
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in finding out more about this position, please email or fax your resume. I will give you a call and set up an interview.
Serious inquiries only, please. Thanks.