Posting ID : A1068504534
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Technical Support
A growing company is looking for a highly motivated field service engineer
- Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training
- Deliver and install digital printers at customer sites
- Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality and maintenance
- Provides complete support coverage for digital printing equipment in order to maintain the highest possible up time for the customer.
- Serve as customer contact for troubleshooting printer issues, maintenance, and any other questions customers may have in operating printers
- Do custom ICC Color profiles on customer site
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment up time and performance.
- Lift and move up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis
- Must agree to comply with all security arrangements required by the customer.
- Must pass DMV check (less than 2 point in last 3 years)
- Must pass Background check
- Must pass Drug screening
- Experience or formal training is preferred. Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Field experience as a technician working with business technology such as PCs, network connected printers
- Experience with digital printers is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
Resume is required before interview. Please reply to this posting and attached your resume.