Posting ID : A1068504412
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
MG West is a reputable Knoll contract furniture dealer headquartered in downtown San Francisco. As a 100+ year old company, MG West has earned a solid reputation for uncompromising excellence in the products we sell, the services we provide, and the people we employ. We are seeking a professional, experienced, enthusiastic, and energetic Account Manager to join our growing South Bay team.
As an Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the continued success and growth of the company. Responsibilities of the Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Identify furniture solutions for clients to meet their budget and aesthetic requirements
- Create space plans and furniture typicals - with the assistance of our experienced CAD Design department
- Prepare furniture budgets and furniture quotations
- Assist Business Development Team with RFP responses
- Work with the Project Team (consisting of the Account Manager, CAD Designer, Project Manager and Project Coordinator) to ensure the overall success of the project
- Effectively communicate with clients, architects, and furniture representatives
- Expand revenue through sales of additional products and services
- Manage ongoing relationships with end user
- MINIMUM 3 years experience working in the Contract Furniture Industry - preferably with a top 6 manufacturer and/or furniture dealer (Knoll, Haworth, Herman Miller, Teknion, Steelcase, Allsteel). Experience working with Knoll a huge plus!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Organizational and Management Skills
- Proactive Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive and Energetic!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary + Commission
401K & Profit Sharing
Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Time
See more information about who we are, what we do, and what we have done at www.mgwest.com!