Posting ID : A1068504397
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 250 locations open in the US and Canada and over 300+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. We are currently seeking high-energy qualified Orange Ambassadors/Sales Associates at our Greenbrae-Marin studio (Bon Air Center).
We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program that delivers results. For more information, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com or www.orangetheoryfitness.com/greenbrae. Come see how we use scientifically-proven concepts to push bodies to their best. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
**PLEASE SEND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO BE CONSIDERED. WALK-INS AND TELEPHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED**
FULL TIME 30+ hours and PART TIME AVAILABLE
This position assists in running all "front of house "fitness studio operations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills with basic sales experience and high-energy, self motivator, able to motivate others, and love working with people. The Program Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
* Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
* Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
* Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
* Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
* Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
* Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
* Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
Excellent customer service skills
Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (preferably in the fitness industry)
Solid verbal and written communication skills required
Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
Functional computer skills required -- Excel a plus
Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred who love to workout
High school diploma required
Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
This position requires a high energy, outgoing individual. If friends consider you to be shy or if you are not comfortable talking to people you do not know, than please do not apply.
Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than just a color, it's an attitude)
Must have a flexible schedule and able to work early morning, day, evening and/or weekend shifts as needed. (Please do NOT apply if you do not have a flexible schedule).