Posting ID : A1068503969
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Mgmt
Are you a multi-tasking machine that works quickly while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and precision? Do you want to work in an environment where your sincerity, drive, and thorough attention to detail is respected and nurtured? Have you been looking for a way to merge your love of technology with the exciting and dynamic world of media and entertainment? If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk to you about joining us as our Inside Account Coordinator.
Complete our employment application at the following link:
Be sure to select: "Inside Account Coordinator," and let's see if there's a fit!
We are an IT services firm that caters to some of Hollywood's most notable movie studios, gaming companies, and visual effects houses. Our specialty is providing high-performance IT systems tailored to the unique needs of today's media companies, along with the integration know how to make it all work together. At the end of the day we lay the technical foundation used to make great movies and leading edge games.
We are seeking an Inside Account Coordinator to handle all of the back-end processes involved in delivering solutions to our customers. We'll rely on your self-discipline and dutiful attention to detail in completing quotes for our customers, developing sales proposals, negotiating with our vendors, and generally just making sure that everything we do leaves our clients smiling and coming back for more. You'll be the linchpin between all of our account executives and our customers, so the ability to multi-task and prioritize intelligently while maintaining a high degree of accuracy is crucial.
Additional responsibilities in this position include:
- Work with outside sales executives to register deals, create quotes and follow up with clients
- Keep clients informed regarding order status, shipping/delivery times, and project status
- Maintain organization of sales processes, and ensure our clients are receiving feedback to their requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with vendors and technical staff to assemble bill of materials and customer quotes
- Facilitate proposal development, follow up activities, and other issues related to closing the sale
- Assist with managing "house accounts" and creating sales opps for small scale clients
- Negotiate discounts with vendors prior to placing orders
- Provide deal status updates to vendors and company management
- Assist Events Coordinator with events and ensure that all potential clients have been in contact with an Outside Sales Representative before leaving the event.
- Ensure renewal based items (support warranties, subscription services, etc) are tracked and customers are quoted prior to expiration
- Process RMAed equipment with vendors and communicate status with clients
- Create, update, and close opportunities in CRM
- Assist in tracking rental and sale inventory
- Perform other related duties as may be requested by executive, operations, and sales teams