Posting ID : A1068503963
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Mgmt
Seeking a full-time, detailed and highly professional Office Manager and Executive Administrative Assistant . We are a small, but rapidly expanding, architectural design and investment development real estate firm, located in Encino, CA. Since we are a small company, everyone must be able to pull their own weight and be able to "wear many hats."
- Organization skills are an absolute necessity!! Applicant needs to have honed and efficient organization & follow through skills to be able to handle the heavy amount of administrative work involved in this position. If you're not a highly organized person, please do not apply.
- Ability to take direction and remember detailed requests
- Pleasant phone voice and wiliness to work with a wide variety of people
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and easily switch gears between tasks
- Ability to prioritize projects according to deadlines
- Ability to manage own time in an effective manner
- Very fast typist -- minimum 60 WPM (will be tested at interview)
- Proficient in Excel (and Microsoft Suite) as well as Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Must be "Tech Savvy" and good with computers
- Excellent English communication skills -- both spoken and written; excellent grammar and spelling; ability to quickly execute a well-written email.
- Bachelor's degree requested (Associate's degree with additional experience OK)
- Minimum 1 year business or administrative work experience
- Ability to focus in an open-office environment
- Can-Do Attitude
- Background in Real Estate
- Background in Construction
- Background in Architecture
*** All Applicants invited to interview will be given various skills testing
If you fit the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter.
Write "Exec Admin Assistant - [your last name]" in the subject line and list your requested salary.
(Please follow these directions or your resume may not be reviewed.)