Posting ID : A1068503962
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Mgmt
Experienced Warehouse Supervisor
Distribution and Logistics company located in Rancho Cucamonga area is seeking a Warehouse floor supervisor knowledgeable, dependable, self-motivated individual with a successful background, well experienced in planning, organizing, and controlling a large Distribution and Logistics warehouse operations by enforcing operational procedures, programs, rules and regulations.
Responsibilities and essential job Duties
included but not limited to:
* Plan, scheduled, and oversees daily warehouse activities in a fast-paced environment, work and oversee all aspects of Shipping / Receiving, packaging, Work Orders, inventory control, material handling and personnel procedures and policies.
* Achieves daily operational and financial objectives (staffing, scheduling expenditures, overtime, on-time
shipping & productivity costs, while reducing overtime and labor costs by increasing the productivity.
* Ensures quality of finished work, and maintains high service results within all department.
* Provides strong leadership & motivational support by coaching department leads and warehouse staff to
ensure that work shift goals and objectives are met each day.
Stage merchandise and oversee all process and instructions are being follow as per client instructions.
* Complete productivity reports as assigned by management; responds to emails & other communications
in a timely manner (customers, other departments, outside sales staff).
* Measures productivity/improvement of warehouse operations, manpower levels, warehouse transactions,
inventory control, and cost reduction efforts to ensure Company growth and effectiveness.
* Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
Qualifications of Warehouse Manager
Must have at least 3 years of Warehouse or Distribution
Ability to work in a fast pace warehouse environment.
Self Motivated, with minimum supervision
Previous experience with warehouse management techniques.
Requires high degree of attention and detail to all best practices and procedures.
Must be deadline driven.
Computer knowledge medium level required; Database, Excel, Microsoft Office and internet.
Strong knowledge of warehouse/distribution protocols, procedures, systems, and cost-controls.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional demeanor, diplomacy & interaction skills required for the job.
Flexibility to work different shifts & weekends
Strong leadership, coaching, training, and staff development skills. Ability to promote & influence others to maintain positive employee morale & good work habits.
Excellent attendance & reliability required is an essential job function for this position.