Posting ID : A1068503918
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Computer Gigs
Join Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, the 2nd largest tax preparation firm in USA. Competitive salary, Flexible hours & Attractive BONUS
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TAX EXPERIENCE, WE'LL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PREPARING INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURNS IN OUR TUTION FREE TAX COURSE
Please send in your resume via email indicating your availability if any, for work during following hours (M-F 10AM - 6PM)
Under general supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of services related to income tax preparation. This position has access to and works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature; and regularly deals with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the tax preparation business.
1. Conducts a thorough in-person interview with customers, using the franchisor's propriety tax software application.
2. Provides details to customers concerning appropriate company products and services (RAL, ACR, ETR, DD, PAP, GG, CC).
3. Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
4. Checks the "hold" drawer daily and contacts customers for additional information, as necessary, to insure accurate completion of tax returns.
5. Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness.
6. Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to customers appropriately and within a timely manner.
7. Monitors on-site customer volume and advises supervisor when additional tax preparers are required.
8. Resolves customer complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution.
9. Assists with general office support such as filing, mailing, etc., when necessary.
10. Makes calls to customers using the Call Campaign Software
11. Helps the office achieve and exceed established goals
12. Performs other duties as required.
Education: High School Degree or equivalent related business experience. Course of study in tax preparation and/or accounting preferred.
Previous experience in tax preparation and filing a plus.
Good communication, interpersonal and customer services skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
Basic knowledge of computer functions and software required.