Posting ID : A1068503418
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
We are seeking a Sales Intern to join our fun venture-backed NYC startup!
You're looking for an internship, and BrandYourself has an awesome opportunity for a Sales Intern. Plain and simple, you'll be part of the growth engine that's making BrandYourself into an industry leader. Not to mention, you'll get to work out of our primely located West Village office.
Sounds great. So what will I be doing exactly?
- Real work, not fetching coffee or making copies. You'll be an active member of the team with real responsibility and experience to show for it.
- Working directly with one of our Co-Founders.
- Helping us identify, research, and develop key client relationships.
- Experimenting and improving our sales and business development process. You'll have the opportunity/encouragement to try new things and innovate.
- Learning how deals get done. You'll be getting a crash course in capitalizing on opportunities and making things happen.
What do you expect from me?
- You can charm by email or phone, and your communication is impeccable.
- You know your way around the internet. Social and professional profiles don't confuse you - in fact, you just set your grandma up on twitter last night!
- Persuasive is how your friends would describe you. You have a knack for selling ideas and convincing other people to see your point of view.
- That said, listening is a strong suit of yours, and you're good at picking out what the core message is when you talk to someone.
- You're a genuinely nice and awesome person who loves to help others.
We are dealing with people's reputations, and they are rightly sensitive about them. The right attitude goes a long way toward building a great relationship with our partners and clients, and the fact that our team is both highly skilled and likable is one of our competitive advantages.
If you think you're our dream intern, reply with the following:
- Why you'd like to intern with us
- Your rsum
- A link to your personal website or social/professional profile that best represents you.
- Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?