Posting ID : A1068503406
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
MMF SALON is seeking a Business Development Consultant for an exciting, new application software exclusively designed for hair salons in New York. Want flexible work hours? Want to work on Wall Street? Are you looking for more independence and a competitive salary? Then look no further, start your career with a fast-growing technology driven company.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Establishing and creating relationships within the hair salon and beauty industry
- Reporting software issues, recording client requests, and conducting market research
- Working within a team-oriented environment to achieve sales goals
- Building and managing existing client relationships
- Participating in weekly meetings and providing feedback to sales managers
- Communicating app and software benefits to clients/users
- Participating in various events to promote and market the software
- Scheduling photography appointments and working with the social media management team
- Related sales and business development experience as well as demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen along with excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Superior communication and effective presentation skills are required
- Proficient hands on approach with product demonstrations
- Strong understanding of the sales process, our successful candidate will be a true 'hunter', with a proven track record for prospecting, generating leads, maintaining a strong sales funnel of new opportunities and execution of account conversions
- 1-2 years previous sales experience
- Candidates must be self-motivated and possess strong time management skills
- The individual must be customer oriented and will have consultative skills with a proven ability to develop solutions that address customer needs
About MMF Salon Established in 2015, MMF Salon is a technology driven company experienced in iOS and Android app development. MMF now has an exciting, new project which is a software solution designed exclusively for the salon industry. MMF has partnered with over 150 salons in North America and is looking to expand aggressively in the next few months. The company has a bright and promising outlook on the future. It is seeking to expand its operations and add a few more talented individuals to its team.
Compensation: $2200/month base salary + $1000 Commission per ticket.
This position is full time. Recent grads are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates please submit your resumes for review.