Posting ID : A1068503386
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
Zillow is looking for elite Sales Consultant to help build an important new sales team focusing on the multifamily rentals industry. Successful individuals will use a high level of activity, excellent prospecting skills, and consultative sales approach to generate new relationships with Multifamily management companies.They will be highly respected Zillow brand ambassadors within their account base. To achieve superior results they must exercise a systematic sales approach to grown their assigned accounts.
Involvement in multifamily conferences, association meetings, tradeshows, property management company meetings with will also be important to increase multifamily partnerships, revenue and exposure to the Zillow Rental Network.
- Perform a high volume of calls and in person meetings to secure new business and sell online advertising.
- Provide exemplary relationship management and consultative selling.
- Utilize Salesforce.com exclusively to prospect, log activity, and manage your calendar and opportunities
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
- Sell into assigned client book by traveling as needed. (approx. 30-50%)
- Min of 2-3 years of prospecting sales experience in a high volume inside sales environment
- 2-3 years of experience outside sales, business (B2B) to business sales, face to face sales, selling into accounts with complex/multiple decision makers..
- College Degree is required
- Advertising sales or online advertising sales preferred.
- Experience in a short sales cyclepreferred. One call close-3 month cycle.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive "can-do" attitude over the phone and in person.
- Experience working in the multifamily industry a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is required.
- Maintain the best interest of the company, its customers, and our partners at all times.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral/written).
- Disciplined, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical-thinking skills.
- Respectful to coworkers and conducts himself/herself in work-settings in a manner that is consistent with the Zillow Way.