Posting ID : A1068502951
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Electronics By Owner
As you can see in the picture of the receipt, I bought this router 1 year and 3 months ago. It was only used for 4 or 5 months until I moved in with family and didn't need it anymore.
It is A Linksys EA6500 AC1750 Wi-fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Smart Router with an app to control your network using your phone, from anywhere.
* Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N450 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
* SimpleTap Technology to add Wi-Fi and NFC-enabled devices to your network
* Advanced Beamforming technology improves Wi-Fi reception by focusing the Wi-Fi signal to a select device within home environments that suffer from signal interference
* Port USB1 serves as USB 3.0 which provides 10x faster file transfer speeds than USB 2.0
* A growing suite of Smart Wi-Fi apps offer improved opportunities to control your home network
* Easy setup: Simple installation requires no CD
I have the adapter, the user manual CD and ethernet cords.
I bought it for $179.99, if you count tax then I paid $192.59 for it.
I'm only asking $80.