Posting ID : A1068502112
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Part-time Personal Care Assistant Opportunity
I am looking for a RESPONSIBLE, RELIABLE and caring individual(s) to assist me in my home. I have a C-5 incomplete spinal cord injury and use an electric wheelchair to get around. I am a college educated, 30 something, adult female with a full-time job. Wednesday shifts entail the usual cares schedule plus assisting with shopping, medical appointments, and doing all the fun things life offers. What I do, you get to enjoy and participate in as well. I believe you are part of our family, not just hired help. Experience helpful, but willing to train the right person. Must have a desire to help and able to do slide-board transfers.
Please respond with a brief description (Resume if available), shift preferences and PHONE NUMBER you can be reached. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE SHIFTS:
Wednesdays 9:30a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 9:30a.m.-9:30 p.m..
Pay Rate up to $11.92 hourly.
Daily tasks include:
- Light housecleaning
- Basic personal cares (will train as needed)
- MUST like cats!
- MUST have reliable transportation (we are not on a bus line)
- MUST be responsible, take your duties seriously and listen to direction.
- must be able to pass a criminal background check
- must have a fun, positive attitude, but be serious about providing cares needed
- preferably a female
- must speak fluent English
I look forward to hearing from you!