Posting ID : A1068501936
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Legal Paralegal
Jaburg Wilk is an Arizona mid-sized AV rated law firm. Our attorneys, paralegals, and other support staff's goal is to meet our clients' diverse legal needs and provide exceptional service through The JW Way. We offer challenges, competitive compensation and benefits.
Located in mid-town Phoenix we seeking an experienced litigation paralegal with recent Arizona experience in either insurance law or commercial litigation. This position will work closely with attorneys in our commercial litigation practice group and may work on matters as diverse as employment law, IP law, bad faith, defamation and contract disputes. Minimum of 3 years of paralegal experience, with at least 2 years in litigation and high level of technical skills.
- Direct contact with court personnel, clients and experts
- Draft correspondence, chron reports, discovery requests/responses and pleadings
- Experience with litigation support software such as Concordance, Summation or Case Notebook and experience with on-line document repository preferred
- Calendar and track all discovery and various other deadlines
- Review and summarize documents including medical records
- Schedule, track and review depositions
- Assist with arbitration, mediation and trial preparation
- Legal research skills
- Must be skilled in MS Office 2010
The ideal candidate will be experienced, energetic and lifetime learner.