Posting ID : A1068501699
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Art Media Design
Our company is seeking an experienced photographer to photograph product images. Work will be paid on a per item basis in a contractor agreement rather than an employee agreement.
*All photography will take place in an studio within the warehouse of product storage
*Photographing will take almost all of the time while uploading can be done anywhere and will take a small amount
* Will need reliable transportation to our space in North Knoxville
* You can choose to photograph in mornings or in afternoon until 6pm
* Enough work exist to provide 30 or more hours/week for many months
* A cookie cutter process is in place with very specific angles.
* No creative work is needed although much precision is required in points of focus, adjusting lighting if needed.
Skills Needed -
* Affluent in Photoshop CC as well as Adobe Lightroom to include layering, masking, and RAW processing. Google docs and working with spreadsheets is also required.
* Experience working with lighting strobes and studio work
* Full understanding of your camera's operation
* Attention to detail and keeping organized
Gear Needed -
* Contractor must provide there own full frame Camera and lens. (Studio and flash sync is provided)
* 100mm Canon macro prime or 105mm Nikkor macro prime is required
* Internet connection for uploading processed images is required.
* Payment will be made on a per product basis that consist of 27 images per product. Photographing each product is about 12-15 min process, sometimes slightly more and sometimes slightly less. Uploading the raw images to a file sharing service for processing.
* Payment will be made within 30 days of image submission but will in many cases be within 1-2 weeks.
* Payment will be in the form of a check mailed to your address.
Please do not reply if you do not have the proper equipment or experience. Our company is looking for someone who can jump right into this project and execute at close to 100% autonomously within a few weeks.
If you think this project is a fit for you, please reply with a sample of studio work you've done in the past.