Posting ID : A1068501312
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Events
Great with customer service? Awesome sales? Want to work in a professional environment?
No tax experience necessary, but we are looking for Tax Pros to join our teams!
Please Bring Resume for job fair this week.
H&R Block, 2909 S. Quillan St. Suite 116, Kennewick (cross street is 27th) 4-6PM
H&R Block is now hiring experienced tax professionals for the 2016 tax season!
We are the world's largest tax services provider and the leader in the tax preparation industry. As a representative of H&R Block, you would be responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns while delivering outstanding client service. Multiple retail locations now hiring.
The Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting tax interviews with clients
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Increasing retention of all clients
- Offering additional products and services
- Actively participate in local marketing
- IRS audit support & attendance
- Generating business growth
- Growing tax expertise
- Providing mentoring and supporting teammates
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent, and meeting all continuing education requirements of the position. Additional course work in math, accounting, or finance is preferred.
- Experience is typically acquired through previous tax preparation, and successful completion of the H&R Block's Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent. Associate must meet H&R Block's 15-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements in order to be considered eligible for employment. Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
9 Offices in Tri-Cities area
* Bilingual Skill Set is a Plus!