Posting ID : A1068501273
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Field Service Technician
North West Gate Systems is seeking a qualified Field Service Tech to service our customers from Idaho to Eastern Washington.
Our Field Service Tech will be responsible for the service, inspection, and maintenance of customers' Entry Gate Systems. 06 electrical license or other related electrical license required. Work will be performed at customer's locations. Local travel is required.
- Travel to customer job sites to diagnose and repair
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain customer equipment
- Provide customers with basic training as needed
- Report back to the Field Service Manager at company headquarters
- Maintain current knowledge of equipment sold and serviced by the company and keep up to date on industry changes
- Local travel required
- Day to day work load planning.
- Welding as needed.
- Mechanical installation, diagnostics and repairs
- Electrical installations and repairs
- Installation and repair of Slide, Swing, Lift and Parking lot gate systems
- Installation and repair of hydraulic pumps and hydraulic components
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Must be well groomed, reliable, and possess a positive attitude
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and have clean DMV record. CDL preferred.
If you're looking for a career with a good company in which to grow, please email your resume or send your contact information to have an employment application sent to you.