Posting ID : A1068501178
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Internet Engineering
Branded Research Inc. is looking for a motivated and experienced PHP developer in a role for a fast-growing online market research company. This is a contract (2-3 months) to permanent hire/salary position.
IF you are feel you are smart, driven, looking for an interesting place to work, excited to play a large an integral role in the company's growth, we welcome your application. Recent graduates to those with several years experience are welcome to apply.
ABOUT BRANDED RESEARCH, INC.
Branded Research Inc. is a leading online market research provider and rewards platform. Through our comprehensive online community, MintVine, our consumer and business panelists provide companies the consumer and business insights needed to make definitive decisions about their products and services. Our unique recruitment practices and social philosophy help to gather important data from a world that is already in constant communication. We rely on new technologies to provide market researchers with the most diverse, current, and responsive panelists worldwide. Branded Research Inc. is a 4 year-old company, highly profitable, well funded - a "start-up" in the way we approach efficiencies across all areas of our business, rapid and smart product development, and a work/life balance.
- Develop and support development of new and existing product features.
- Build new web applications to automate daily operations.
-Identify and fix different technical/coding issues in a production environment.
- Respond and research into live system issues as reported by customers and internal team.
- Experience in the LAMP stack required
- Experience with PHP frameworks preferred CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Understanding or knowledge of JS/CSS/HTML5/Sass/Compass/Bootstrap
- Basic experience with Linux administration
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Full-time employees - medical, dental, vision, 401k, opportunity for stock options.