Posting ID : A1068500965
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
We're currently partnering up with a flourishing global professional services organization in the Boston, MA area. They are looking to add a Corporate Tax Accountant to their team. Reporting to the CFO, this is a high visibility role with great potential for rapid professional growth.
We are in need of a Tax Accountant with 2 to 3 years of industry expertise. Kick off your career in this position. In this role you would be involved with all tax functions from corporations, partnerships, trusts and individual returns and more. This is a full-time permanent position with great salary and benefits working with a talented team.
- Prepare and review intermediate to complex federal and state tax returns for various partnership entities
- Identify and prepare book/tax adjustments, state income/franchise returns and quarterly estimated tax calculations
- Manage all aspects of quarterly and annual income tax accounting and prepare tax entries
- Participate in the quarterly, year-end provision and budget tax provision process, including reviewing tax provision reporting packages and performing tax provision tasks as assigned
- Ability to research company-wide tax issues, federal and state legislation, regulations and/or rulings and prepare summaries for management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2 - 5 years of tax experience working at a CPA firm
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
Our culture is built on passion, energy, and ingenuity. We foster dynamic thinking, a strong team atmosphere, and a disdain for bureaucracy in favor of action and progress. Our employees are an integral part of our culture and marketplace success, and a great source of pride. Apply now!