Posting ID : A1068500963
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
Our client is a privately-owned company that strives to tackle tough, large-scale challenges through trusted partnerships that put client interests first; focus more on performance than profit; and, produce sustainable long-term solutions.
The Corporate Accounting team is looking for a Staff Accountant who is self-motivated; detail orientated, communicates well and is a team player. This person will work with the Corporate Accounting team as well as our various lines of business to foster an environment that is collaborative, consistent and forward looking. The Staff Accountant will be an important team member in taking on various aspects of accounting support as well as various accounting projects to drive efficiencies and support to our business partners as the company continues to grow.
- Post, analyze, and reconcile journal entries related to accounts receivable, accruals, fixed assets, and any other significant accounting areas, as deemed necessary.
- Review general ledger activity and prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations for Corporate and other business lines.
- Support reporting compilation necessary to facilitate the monthly financial review by preparing entries and payables completed throughout the month for completeness, accuracy and appropriateness to facilitate the generation of accurate reporting.
- Participate in the audit process and compile quarterly audit packages for corporate entities as well as new business.
- Maintain open lines of communication with Managers, Installation Accounting Staff and Corporate Accounting and develop and nurture a culture of two-way communication to facilitate the transfer of required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting
- Must possess excellent communication skills in all areas. Must be able to demonstrate ability to articulate in a clear and effective manner. Must also be able to inspire a professional and collaborative approach with team members.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer proficiency required: Microsoft Office Suite with a special focus on Excel, Word and Outlook.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance bonus, excellent benefits and 401k. We are a fast growing company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be a part of this tremendous growth opportunity.