Posting ID : A1068500947
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
We are looking to hire a reliable, motivated individual as a full-time housekeeper for Annecy hall, an assisted living facility. The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the resident rooms and common areas. Work hours are 7 am to 3 pm. Wednesday-Sunday except for the weekend you are off.
* Vacuum, mop, dust, clean windows, and sanitize bathrooms in resident rooms and common areas.
* Stock refrigerators with supplies.
* Remove trash from rooms and place in appropriate receptacles outside.
* Maintain cleaning supplies on assigned housekeeping cart.
* Assist with laundry and make resident beds when needed.
* Keep surrounding hallways clean at all times.
* Regularly survey the physical facility, looking for items that may provide a health or safety hazard.
* Inventory cleaning supplies and notify supervisor when items need to be reordered.
* Minimum 1 - 2 years experience required.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be available to work weekends & holidays. You will have one weekend off per
* Must have own transportation and are expected to come in when it has snowed.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please reply to this ad with a cover sheet and