Posting ID : A1068499553
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Business Mgmt
Looking for part-time work? Looking to start your career in an office environment? We are a self-storage facility in Carpinteria looking for a permanent part-time Assistant Manager in a small, family-owned and -operated business that has been in the Santa Barbara area for thirty-eight years.
You would work two days a week (8 hours each on Tuesdays/Wednesdays) but would also occasionally fill in as-needed when other managers take vacation or paid leave.
The ideal candidate will be:
1) Customer-oriented: superior customer-service is our #1 priority. The ideal candidate will strive to be helpful and cheerful with every customer: in person, on the phone, and through electronic communications. Previous customer-service experience is a bonus.
2) Sales-oriented: Santa Barbara is a competitive business market, and we need someone who excels at turning prospective tenants into paying customers.
3) Technologically-savvy: we'll train you on our industry leading software, but you must be proficient and experienced with a Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
4) Multi-tasker: there is no "normal" day here. Most of the time you'll be inside, occasionally you'll be outside. Must be able to perform light physical duties such as lifting garage doors or sweeping out a unit.
5) Self-starter: we value hard workers who see things that need to be taken care of and get them done!
We're looking for someone who fits in well with our team, and values an intimate, friendly, small-office work environment. If all of the above sounds like you, please apply with a copy of your resume and a short note!
Pay commensurate with experience.