Posting ID : A1068499296
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Software Qa Dba Etc
We are Indigo Interactive. We're a young technology firm that builds complex web applications for the accreditation industry. Our specialized market is tight-knit and news travels fast. Therefore, our products must be top notch and our support must be excellent; and we need people to match. We're looking for a Senior .Net Application Developer to join our team and make things happen. As a young company with some high-profile projects and a SaaS product underway, Indigo is uniquely positioned to triple revenues within the next twelve months.
If you want to create web apps for people who appreciate it and work with a great team along the way, we are the perfect place for you!
Key responsibilities of Sr .Net Web Application Developer include:
- Focus on .NET technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server
- Implement GUIs created by UX designer
- Participate in client meetings and internal meetings to gather requirements
- Occasional travel to clients' offices for on-site development (less than 25%)
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- 5+ years experience as a .NET developer
- Relevant experience in .NET environment development, (BS in Computer Science or related area of study, or programming certificate is a plus)
- Knowledge of--and experience in--Project Management using Agile methodology. Experience as a scrum leader is a plus.
- A knowledge of programming best practices (security, optimization, clean code, commented code, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of .NET Framework, MVC 5, HTML, JQuery, CSS, SQL, C#, TFS
- Understanding of the HTTP request/response cycle
Indigo Interactive offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, life & disability insurance, 401(k) program, a flexible spending account, casual dress, fresh fruit delivered weekly, pool table, dart board, ping pong table to brainstorm and an abundance of free caffeinated drinks!