Posting ID : A1068499231
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
Unique full time employment opportunity for Electrical Engineer/QC Compliance Engineer at San Francisco. This person will resposnble for oversight inspection services for Bluelight Emergency Telephone Replacement Project to monitor compliance with Contract plans,specifications, applicable codes, and safety regulations. Construction inspection services asrequested by the Resident Engineer includes the following activities and duties:
- Monitor and inspect the work of contractors for general compliance with plans, specifications and schedules.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including daily reports, force accounts, materials testing, and other construction records.
- Participate in and/or conduct planning, preconstruction, coordination, progress, scheduling and field staff meetings.
- Reviews plans,specifications, submittals, shop drawings, change orders, and contract closeout records.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in detecting and resolving disputes and/or problems and responds to complaints from the public.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in verifying that required tests, operations, measurements, and inspections are scheduled, and documented for quality assurance/quality control compliance.
- Provide field support for the supporting documentation required for Milestone Payment Reviews.
- Assist in the review of change orders.
- Review of Contractor's as-built drawings records.
- Witnesses testing of contract material, equipment, and installations.
- Monitor traffic issues, defective work, and debris; report to the client
Inspection work will primarily be performed during night shifts.
Education/Certification :Minimum qualification includes 5-10 years of experience, BS in engineering or equivelent certification. Prefer Degree but not mandatory requirement.
Unique full time employment opportunity for Office Engineer at San Mateo County. Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years' experience and be responsible for RFI, RFS, Submittal Review, Assist RE/PM in construction, review pay application, change order documentation and update as-builts. This is not a design position .
Education/Certification :Minimum qualification includes 5-10 years of experience, BS in Architecture or engineering. Prefer Degree or PE but not mandatory requirement.
Please email a cover letter, resume, project detail, past salary history and expected hourly salary.
Indicate your interests either in the position of Inspector, Scheduler/Cost Engineer in the Subject of email.
Our firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.