Buyer/Salesperson for We Buy Ugly Houses Company Salary+Commission!

Posting ID : A1068499116
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales

America's #1 Home Buyer better known as "We Buy Ugly Houses" is seeking applicants to fill its Full-Time Buyer position. Constitution Properties LLC, a HomeVestors franchisee based in Randolph MA, is looking for an aggressive and motivated individual.

Responsibilities Include:
Meeting with prospective homeowners to evaluate the value of their home, estimating the repairs needed, and make an offer to purchase the home on behalf of Constitution Properties LLC.
Identifying prospective sellers through proactive efforts.
80% of the appointments with our customers are from leads generated by HomeVestors advertising and the other 20% come from your proactive efforts.


Qualified Applicants Must:
Be highly goal oriented.
Have a minimum of 1-2 years sales experience AND/OR a college degree.
Look and behave professionally.
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work Full-time.
Being self-motivated is extremely important. This position offers great earning potential but it requires you to be aggressive and self-motivated.
Accessible to our Randolph office Monday--Friday during regular business hours. This position requires you to work out of our office and requires travel in the Eastern MA area to meet with customers. Most appointments are M-F, with occasional Sat/Sun appointments.

Must have reliable car.

This is a full time position with a base salary plus commission. Earning potential range of $100,000-$130,000+ . We do offer Health Insurance and 401K.

Respond to this ad with your resume. After reviewing your resume, if we feel you may be a fit for our company we will e-mail you a personality profile that must be completed and returned within 48 hours. Applicants whose experience and profile meet the requirements of the position will be notified to schedule an interview.
For more information about what we do and who we are go to:

Some Other Postings