Posting ID : A1068498866
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
The DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary has an immediate opening for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper. The position assists the Executive Housekeeper with managing and directing the day-to-day operations of the Laundry, Housekeeping, and Public Lobby Attendant areas. An ideal candidate will have strong organizational and leadership skills and a minimum of 1 year Hotel experience. We are willing to train and mold the right individual. Bi-Lingual a serious plus.
Some duties include:
1. Attend and conduct pre-shift meetings at 9:00am with the Housekeeping Team.
2. Maintain clear and efficient communication with Front Office and Engineering Departments.
3. Attract, motivate, and retain staff.
4. Assist in interviewing, scheduling, training, development, empowerment, coaching, and counseling of staff.
5. Inspect guest rooms and public areas to ensure cleanliness standards are being maintained.
6. Coordinate with the Laundry Department to ensure proper treatment and handling of all linen and terry.
7. Assist with inventory control, budgeting, and labor forecasting.
8. Create a fun and efficient working environment for all team members.
This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper and will oversee the Housekeeping Department and its staff in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper.
Please apply IN PERSON at The DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary, 500 Caitboo Avenue, Cary, NC 27518. Please no phone calls.
The company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be willing to start immediately.