Posting ID : A1068497021
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
To Apply Go To:
228 1st St, Suite A
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Between 9:00-4:00 - Monday through Friday
Construction crew entry level & immediate openings - needed to work as part of a 2-man team building pole barns (post frame construction).
This is full-time year round work. Construction experience a plus but not necessary. You are trained on the job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Washington State driver's license
- Proof of automobile liability insurance with applicant named as insured
- Able to lift 100 pounds and use hand and framing tools as needed
- Be able to work at heights exceeding 12 feet
- Not afraid to work outdoors and deal with the ever changing weather
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and a 401k Savings Plan.
Town & Country is an Equal Opportunity Employer.