Posting ID : A1068496467
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Transportation
Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Clean Driving Record
* Able to Pass Drug Test
* CDL A for At Least 2 years