Posting ID : A1068496033
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
The GuestHouse Inn and Suites near Vanderbilt University is currently accepting applications for part-time positions.
Guest Service Agent:
Responsible for checking guests into and out of the hotel, informing guests about hotel facilities and services as well as the surrounding areas, fulfilling their requests during their stay, answering telephone inquiries, making reservations, and other duties as assigned.
Responsible for the set up and breakdown of the hotel's complimentary breakfast service. Responsibilities include keeping breakfast area clean so that it is welcoming and presentable, keeping food items stocked, greeting and engaging guests during their breakfast to personalize their experience and the closing and cleaning of the breakfast area as well as common areas.
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
- Strong customer satisfaction disposition is required.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to easily accept direction.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- The hotel operates 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
All applicants will be subject to a Background Check.
Apply in person at: GuestHouse Inn & Suites, 1909 Hayes Street, Nashville, TN 37203
No Phone Calls Please.
GuestHouse Inn & Suites is an Equal Opportunity Employer.