Posting ID : A1068495918
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Room Share Wanted
Overnight House Sitter ensures outsiders are aware someone is home when you are away.Rest Assured someone can take care of all your home needs.
Mail - Pick Up and Sort USPS Mail, Be Present for Signature-required Packages from UPS/FEDEX and other deliveries if necessary.Utilities - Ensure all are connected and experiencing no issues, Process Your Payments.Vehicles - Ensure battery does not die, engine start daily, drive enough to rotate tires, etc.Plants - To be watered based upon your existing schedule.MaintenanceLandscapingCleaningContractors& Other Services - All can be supervised (pictures sent), signed-off, and/or scheduled for you. Can be present upon request.Renters and Subletters Supervision - Can act as your "friend" to ensure your roommates, renters and subletters abide by the Condo/HOA/Apartment/City or Homeowner bylaws. Payment receipts and deposits available as well.Pets - Needs/Requirements to be discussed if any.
~ Feel Free to ask any questions or schedule appointment with myself, Joseph.
By Professional, the Title Relates to the following Job Description:
EM ~ Estate Manager, Head of Household Staff, Household Manager
To Obtain a challenging Position as a Household Manager to an Estate within South Florida and focus on the following duties:
- Standards Setting & Household Procedures - Set service standards and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the household
- Staffing & HR -- Personnel/staff administrative functions including: New Hires, Terminations, Orientation, Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Development, Compensation, Taxes, Performance Reviews and Supervision.
- Vendor & Contract Management - Manage all contracts, supervise work and review invoices for all outside serve providers including screening and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, construction projects, maintenance of pools, landscaping, autos, yachts, private planes, etc.
- Property & Systems Management - Implement schedules for all maintenance, staffing, accounting and services needed for all properties; system and procedure protocol development for all properties
- Budget Preparation - All related financial matters including accounting, budgets, and payroll.
- Security & Safety - Overseeing security for the estate and family to multiple properties, travel with staff if necessary; prior to arrival to speed on any necessary changes or service requirements.