Posting ID : A1068495709
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management is looking for a motivated, reliable individual to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate will have a good driving record and excellent customer service skills.
No experience is necessary and full technician training is provided.
Provides pest control services to residential and commercial customers on an established route by placing materials; conducting inspections; resolving customer dissatisfactions.
* Organizing driving route; arranging and servicing daily appointments.
* Evaluates pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
* Places pest control materials by determining appropriate bait, including gels, dust, granules, and liquids; applying pest control materials to interior and exterior.
* Presents new service proposals by explaining provisions and options.
* Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
* Maintains safe work habits by following company standards.
* Resolves customer dissatisfactions by investigating complaints; identifying solutions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications and company training program.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Listening, Informing Others, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Job Knowledge
If you are interested in a new career and would like to work for a company that cares about its employees, send your resume in today!!