Posting ID : A1068495369
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Real Estate By Owner
Lakeview Single Floor 2 Bedroom Home. $74,900.00 I just dropped the price of this home by 5,000.00 ( THE COPPER PIPE HAS ALREADY BEEN STOLE FROM THIS HOME, SO, THOSE OF YOU WHO LOOK FOR EMPTY HOMES TO STEAL THE COPPER OUT OF, YOU ALREADY HIT THIS ONE!!! ) BEWARE NOTICE TO ALL WHO DO HAVE A HOME FOR SALE!!!! IF THEY KNOW YOUR HOME IS EMPTY, THEY BREAK IN AND STEAL ALL OF YOUR COPPER PIPES OUT OF YOUR HOME!!!!! Pictures shown here were taken before copper pipe theft and renters moved out. Pipes have been repaired now and I do have current renters in this home.
Great price, beautiful Lakeview 2 bedroom home located in Battle Creek, Michigan on Riverside Drive. You will notice the first picture shows it white, and the last one tan. We just had the out side of the home painted this fall. Riverside school is with in walking distance. Total Sqft. above ground is 1168. Lot size: 60 x 130. Year built 1950.
* Cement patio out back for grill and lawn furniture.
* Partial basement ( Clean, painted, but nothing fancy to entertain in. Just room for storage, washer and dryer, furnace, water heater and you can even put a freezer down there is you wish. )
* 1-1/2 car detached garage that is fully insulated, with long driveway and one car area off to the side up front ( needs to be weeded )
* Newer furnace, forced air. ( No central air conditioning )
* Freshly painted inside.
* Stove & Ref. stay
* 1 bath
* Large living & dining room flow into open kitchen area.
* Large windows in the living room and dining area for great natural lighting.
* Attic ( unfinished )
* 2 bedrooms: 11 x 15 master bedroom 2nd. 12 x 13 and a 10 x 10 back room with no closet that can be used as a bedroom.
* Small computer room located in hall that leads to third bedroom and basement.
* Large tree in back yard for shaded cooler summer days for grilling out. And, area located behind garage is perfect for a small garden. Fenced in back yard. Landscaped in back of house with shrubs, hostas & roses.
We have painted and put in some carpeting. Freshly painted tan just this fall. We have renters in there right now, please do not disturb. This is a beautiful smaller home for a small family or retirement couple. Nice floor plan I love the lay out of it. Heats and cools very well. There is no central air, but, our renters have used a window air conditioner in the living room and then one fan to pull the cool air on through to bedrooms and it works great. If you are looking to invest in rental property this one is a good one as we never have any trouble keeping this home rented out. Serious buyers only contact us as I wish to not disturb my renters as much as possible. Thank you