Posting ID : A1068495335
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Writing Gigs
My company (www.tinypulse.com) needs 3 people to send out 1080 letters this week...
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Hand writing addresses on envelopes
- Hand writing a short sentence on a sticky note
- Sticking that sticky note to a letter, and stuffing that letter inside an envelope
- Licking stamps and slapping them on envelopes
Each person will be responsible for 360 letters, and it should take about 12 hours to finish.
This gig starts Wednesday, August 19th at 9:30am - and needs to be completed by Thursday, August 20th at 4:00pm.
You can come to our office in Belltown to do this (it's 2 blocks from the space needle), or you can pick everything up from the office and work from home.
Once you finish the job, you'll be paid immediately by company check.
(I'm letting you decide how much you get paid - see below for more details)
If you want this gig, there are 2 things you need to do:
1. Hand write the address below on a sheet of paper, take a picture and email it to me:
155 W. Cherry St.
Seattle, WA 98119
2. In your email, tell me how much you want to be paid per hour.
Send your email to .